Last Updated on
NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Application, 2020
NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Deadline?
The deadline is usually two weeks after publication. The publication date is 28th of july 2020, the 2020 Seplat Scholarship deadline is on the 11th of August, 2020.
NPDC/SEPLAT undergraduate scholarship application 2020/2021 for second-year Nigerian university students is ONGOING.
This is an opportunity for second-year students in either state or federal universities in Nigeria to gather funds for their university education before the resumption of school.
Learn how to apply, the deadline for application, the exam date, and how to prepare for the scholarship exam here.
You may have heard of the Agbami Scholarships, Chevron Scholarships, and probably this Seplat Scholarships, but you don’t know how to go about the application, we are here to guide you through
NPDC/SEPLAT National Undergraduate Scholarship
Seplat Joint Venture (Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Ltd (‘NPDC’) and Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc) has organized an Undergraduate Scholarship Program for you.
The scholarship award is usually open to deserving Bachelors degree students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The NPDC Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programs and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
Who can apply for the Scholarship?
This NPDC scholarship is for students pursuing their undergraduate studies in any of the Public Universities in Nigeria. However, only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
Computer Engineering/ Science
country of scholarship
The NPDC/Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship is hosted in Nigeria and taken in Nigerian Universities, and Polytechnics.
The NPDC/Seplat Undergraduate scholarship is open to Nigerians to study at any university in Nigeria.
NPDC/Seplat Scholarship worth?
Students who win the SEPLAT Scholarship award go home with N150,000 yearly.
This continues throughout the period of their undergraduate studies, and that is a huge sum that can settle your School Fees and take care of other School bills.
Eligibility For SEPLAT Scholarship 2020
It doesn’t take much to qualify for the NPDC/Seplat Undergraduate scholarship. If you meet the requirements below, congratulations, you can apply for the Seplat scholarship.
- Firstly, Applicants must be in their second year of study or above
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting
- Finally, Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award.
How to apply for the NPDC/SEPLAT Scholarship 2020
Follow the instructions below to apply for the Seplat scholarship.
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form – please click here.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to NPDC Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- All applicants must have a personal and valid email account for consistent communication.
- You can commence the application and get more information by tapping the button below:
Apply NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 now
Applications are subject to NPDC/SEPLAT Terms and Conditions.
SEPLAT Scholarship Exam Date:
The Seplat exam Date is usually announced after successful applicants have been shortlisted for the examination and this often falls around the month of July yearly.