Monash Scholarship for Excellence
We reward excellence at all levels. The Monash Scholarship for Excellence is offered to the 40 highest-achieving students who achieve an ATAR between 98.00 and 99.85.
No application required
TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP VALUE
Up to $24,000
40 per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in the current year (includes New Zealand citizens completing the NCEA level 3 examination)
- Completed Year 12 or IB last year, but have not completed any other study, and are applying for a new course through VTAC
- Commencing Monash students will receive $6000 per annum up to a maximum of four years
- An invitation to apply for Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students
40 scholarships available
- Awarded to the top 40 students who achieve an ATAR between 98.00 and 99.85.
To retain this scholarship:
You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
How to apply
- No application is required
- All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed.
- Offers will be made from mid-December and throughout January and February
- This scholarship can be deferred