Table of Contents
For: International Students
Fund: Fully Funded
Mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in the US, are open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of Mathematics taught at the University of California. The deadline for the scholarship is November 30, 2022
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Available Subject: Mathematics
Scholarship Benefits: (Fully Funded) The scholarship covers tuition fees as well as room and board.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is open for international students.
- 12th grader applying to UCLA for admission in Fall of 2022.
- Outstanding academic record and standardized test scores (TOEFL and SAT/ACT).
- Evidence of exceptional background and promise in mathematics. Such evidence may include one of the following:
- placing in the top 25% in the U.S.A. Mathematics Olympiad (USAMO) or comparable (International Mathematics Olympiad level) performance on a similar national competition, or
- advanced (upper-division college level) coursework, or
- original research work in mathematics.
- Applicant must also submit the official UCLA admissions application by its deadline http://www.admission.ucla.edu/infoprospective.htm.
- To apply, please fill out the Merit Scholarship application on Mathprograms.org by November 30, of the current year.