Last Updated on
KAIST International Student Scholarship for MS and PhD 2020
The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is now offering fully funded scholarships to international students to study undergrad, master and doctoral degree programs in Korea.
KAIST International Student Scholarship Duration for Graduates
- A 3-year Master’s (MS) degree inclusive of a 1-year language course
- A 4-year Doctoral (Ph.D.) degree inclusive of a 1-year language course
Students obtaining a TOPIK score of 5 or more are exempt from taking the 1-year language course.
KAIST Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Only international graduates can apply for the scholarship.
KAIST Scholarship Coverage
The KAIST Scholarship for MS and Ph.D. provides coverage on the following basis;
- Complete tuition fee waiver: The tuition fee of the student will be waived for 4 semesters (MS) / for 8 semesters (Ph.D.)
- A sum of 350,000 KRW (MS)/400,000 (Ph.D.) per month will be paid to the student as living expenses.
- The student will be provided with free National Health Insurance.
- Research assistants could receive an additional stipend depending upon the circumstances
KAIST International Student Scholarship Application Requirements
The following requirements have to be fulfilled by the student in order to continue to submit an application for KAIST Scholarship this year: