Table of Contents
How To Prepare Fried Rice
Fried rice is loved by most people all over the world. It will be quite hard to find someone who will claim he/she doesn’t love fried rice.
However, many find the preparation of this food quite hard, due to too many ingredients and stages to get the food done.
We will love to teach you how to cook fried rice in a very easy and understandable way.
To make the process of preparing fried rice easier. It will be advisable you start with parboiled rice. This is the method we shall be using for the preparation of fried rice in this article.
To make your rice absorb many ingredients, you can make it in a bit of well-seasoned stock, however, in some instances whereby you are in a hurry, you can skip this process.
Fresh Rice Or Leftover Rice?
Both are preferable when it comes to cooking fried rice. You can use any of the two. However, if you are using fresh rice, be sure enough to select the best type. We recommend using long-grain rice, to prevent the rice from being sticky when it’s done.
Furthermore, endeavor you wash the rice very well, to rinse away the starch on the rice.
- Green beans
- Groundnut oil
- Green leaves
- To start the preparation, boiled meat water will be used.
- Add a desired quantity of water to the boiled meat water, however, do not make the water in excess, to prevent the rice from getting sticky.
- Add a bit of groundnut oil to it
- Add Maggie and salt to it, based on your level of consumption, however, add wisely due to the boiled meat water being used.
- Let the icing boil for a minimum of 20 mins, and constantly check, to prevent the rice from burning.
- Once done, keep it aside or in a cooler. Then chop your carrot and green beans into pieces (You can use a chopping board to get this done).
- Chop the gizzard and cabbage into pieces as well on the chopping board. Then fry fairly.
- Add the fried ingredients to your rice gradually. And make it circulates.
- Your fried rice is done. Enjoy!
Hope this is helpful to help you achieve delicious fried rice. If yes please share.