How To Cook Stew
In this guide, we shall be providing the simplest steps on how to cook stew. If cooking stew has been proving difficult for you, not to worry, you are not alone in this, there are thousands of people, who are in your shoes.
Make sure you get all the necessary ingredients listed here and follow strictly the procedures on how to cook the stew.
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt, plus 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- ½ cup water(120 mL)
- 1 ½ lb flank steak(680 g), cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- fried plantain, for serving
- scallion, for serving
- fresh parsley, for serving
- 5 plum tomatoes, chopped, divided
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 12 oz tomato paste(340 g)
- 1 cup vegetable oil(240 mL)
- ½ red onion, sliced
- white rice, cooked, for serving
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 habanero peppers, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- Gather your tomatoes, pepper, onions, garlic, and 1 tablespoon and blend until smooth.
- Make use of a medium-sized pot to heat the vegetable oil.
- Add the blended pepper to it.
- Add your desired ingredient to it, like Maggi, salt, paprika, steak, rosemary, curry powder, and bullion cubes. Cook until a golden surface can be seen (cook for a minimum of 10 minutes)