How To Make Cookies
Do you need a guide on how to make cookies? Nah! We just wanted a means on how we can share with you how to make some exciting and sweet cookies. Bear in mind that people have different methods of making cookies free enough to follow this guide on how to make cookies. Mind sharing with us, how you make chocolate chip cookies?
3/4 cup packed brown sugar (light or dark, but we prefer dark!)
1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, very soft
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 cup semi-sweet chocolate.
1 teaspoon table salt.
2 big eggs.
A cup of sugar.
- Heat the oven to 375°c, spray the cookie sheet with a liner.
- The two sugars are mixed together.
- The softened sugar should be mixed with sugar. This will help balance the level of sugar and butter.
- The eggs should be mixed one at a time. Directly break the egg into the bowl, and use a spoon to beat the eggs.
- Measure the vanilla, salt, and baking soda.
Mix in the desired amount of this ingredient, make sure enough that it is sufficient. After adding, make sure you mix thoroughly, to ensure even distribution.
- Add the flour all at once: Do not add the flour gradually to avoid lumps, add all at once.
- To finish cooking, transfer the cookies to a rack. Then proceed to bake the cookies in batches.
Cookies can be made either by hand or oven, but bear in mind that cookies will spread out more in the oven