Golden Apple Scholarship 2022
Golden Apple Scholarship 2022 is a scholarship program for high school seniors, and first and second-year Illinois college students who have the determination and drive to be excellent teachers in Illinois schools of need.
We prepare you for immediate and lasting success in the most challenging teaching environments.
>Golden Apple Scholars Receive:
- Tuition support, up to $23,000
- Paid residential Scholar Institutes that include courses and extensive classroom/work experience
- Academic and social-emotional support
- Job placement assistance
- Mentoring from our award-winning teaching faculty
- Illinois High School Senior, Illinois Partner University Freshman or Sophomore, Illinois Community College Student.
- U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen (DACA recipients) and resident of Illinois.
- Be a resident of Illinois (if you are dependent, both you and your parent/guardian must be residents of Illinois)
9/1/15 and later – Composite score of 22 or higher and a minimum score of 16 on the Writing portion
9/10/16 and later – Composite score of 22 or higher and a minimum score of 6 on the Writing portion
3/5/16 and later – Composite score of 1110 (evidence-based reading and writing + mathematics = 1110 or higher) and a minimum score of 26 on writing and language
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA
Deadline: April 12, 2022
- Supplemental Questions
We require two online references with your application.
- Reference 1
- Reference 2
SECTION E: COMPLETE ONLY IF YOU ARE A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT
E1.) Are you a current high school student who will be graduating in 2022?
E2.) What is your current high school?
E5.) Zip Code:
E6.) Does your cumulative GPA accurately represent your academic ability?
E7.) If your school is not listed, what is the name of your high school?
If you would like, please elaborate on question E6
if you wish to read more and apply for the ongoing scholarship, please follow the link here to apply
How do I apply for scholarship