Fulbright Indonesia Scholarship 2020
Fulbright Indonesia Scholarship is open for Indonesian students only. The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of subject available at universities. taught at USA Universities The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Feb 2020.
Fulbright Indonesia Scholarship 2020 is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at USA Universities.
Fulbright grants may be used for study or research in most disciplines and fields of study with the exception of medicine related to patient care or clinical patient contact. Proposals in humanities, arts, and social sciences, and in science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM), and health are equally welcome. Particularly welcome are applications in STEM fields that focus on environmental preservation, alternative energy exploration, or climate change mitigation.
indonesian students only.
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip economy class air travel from scholarship recipient’s home city to the host institution in the US
- Funding for tuition and fees, living and related costs
- Accident and health insurance coverage per US Government guidelines
- Students must be an Indonesian citizen and not a permanent resident or citizen of the US or be currently living in the US
- Possess leadership qualities and show experience in community service
- Candidates must have preparation in, and a demonstrated commitment to their chosen field of study
- Be proficient in English
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record
- Students must demonstrate that they can realistically accomplish full-time graduate study or conduct research in the US
- Students must demonstrate a strong commitment to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program
- Be willing to work for at least five years before retirement upon the completion of the program program
For applying, candidates need the completed application form, including one-page study objective for master’s and PhD scholarships, and a 3-5-page research proposal for PhD and Research scholarships.