FREE MTN Past questions and answers
You have been searching for a free Mtn scholarships past questions. Welcome to myscharshipbaze, home of scholarships and educative contents, We will guide you through the mtn scholarship past questions process.
First of all we will role you down with some questions from the past questions, then we will move ahead to giving you other tips you will need, before you can finally download the paste questions in pdf.
Here are some sample past questions:
1. What is the most appropriate software for calculating in computer?
Answer: Microsoft Excel
2. Adobe Photoshop is a:
Answer: Graphics Software
3. What is the name of the first Computer Network?
Answer: ARPANET (Advanced Research Projects Administration Network)
4. What is the number of Computer Generation?
5. She has lived here _____ 1975.
Answer: B) since
6. The company uses heavy _________.
Answer: C) Machinery
7. P and q are integers that are multiple of 5. Which of this is NOT true about p and q?
- P + q is divisible by 5
- P – q is divisible by 10
- P + q is divisible by 20
- P + q is divisible by 25
8. If the sector of a circle of an angle of 60° with a radius of 30 cm is bent to form a cone, find the base radius of the cone?
Logical Reasoning Sample Questions:
Six different students – Adam, Ben, Carl, David, Edgar, and Frank – compete in a “Homework race” in which the student with the most completed homework assignments is said to finish the race first and the student with the fewest completed homework assignment is said to finish the race last. The other students are ranked between first and last according to the number of completed homework assignments. The following statements are all true about the results of the home work race EXCEPT:
- Ben finished either immediately before or immediately after David.
- Edgar finished third
- Adam did not finish last
- There were no ties.
Which of the following is the possible order of the students from first to last?
- Adam, Edgar, Ben, David, Frank, Carl
- Ben, David, Edgar, Frank, Carl, Adam
- David, Adam, Edgar, Ben, Carl, Frank
- Frank, Adam, Edgar, David, Carl, Ben
- Carl, Adam, Edgar, frank, David, Ben.
All of the following are possible orders of the student’s from first to last, EXCEPT
- Adam, Ben, David, Edgar, Carl, Frank.
- Carl, Frank, Edgar, Adam, David, Ben,
- Frank, Adam, Edgar, Ben, David, Carl.
- David, Ben, Edgar, Frank, Adam, Carl,
- Ben, David, Edgar, Carl, Adam, Frank.
If Adam finishes fifth, which of the following must be true?
- Frank must finish either first or last
- Carl must finish either second or fourth
- David must finish either first or second
- Ben must finish either first or third
- Edgar must finish last.
Here are tips of where mtn scholarship exams normally comes from on regular basis…
- Current affairs..
- general knowledge.
I would advice you to go through Nigeria current affairs and Nigeria acronyms and their meanings so you can understand and know more about Nigeria.
Download Free mtn scholarship past questions.
This past questions is being sold by many blogs but i will give it out for free. I repeat for free. All i would want you to do is to share this particular post to whatsapp and facebook, then drop your email in the comment section. Remember i watch who shared if who didn’t, it counts on my admin board.
I will send you the complete pdf to your email. Drop it in the comment box