Amazon’s Jeff Benzos $33 Million Awards Scholarships for Undergraduates and Post-Graduates 2022
Mr. Bezos last year passed Microsoft Corp. founder Bill Gates as the richest man in the world, according to Forbes, which has ranked the wealthiest people since 1987. As of this week, Mr. Bezos was worth about $107 billion, according to Forbes.
Amazon.com Inc. Chief Executive Amazon’s Jeff Benzos $33 Millions of Scholarships in college scholarships
The grant, made by Mr. Bezos and his wife, MacKenzie Bezos, will fund 1,000 scholarships for students with Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, status, the group said in a press release.
Each recipient would receive a total of $33,000 in scholarship aid over four years to cover the costs of their education. Nearly 3,000 students currently are part of the group’s program for assisting young students to attain high school, undergraduate and post-graduate studies known as Dreamers.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate programs, graduate programs, master’s programs, MBA programs, and Ph.D. programs.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to study any program offered by any university of your choice in the United States Of America
Eligibility: The recipients of this award will have attained very high levels of academic excellence combined with an outstanding record of leadership and service(not compulsory). Students with a high school average above 50% are encouraged to apply. Not for non-Africans.
Benefits of this Scholarship:
• Full-tuition scholarship fee.
• Free visa.
• Weekly allowance.
• Travel allowance.
• Family allowance (if married).
• Health insurance coverage.
A country that can Apply:
Citizens of all African nations are qualified to apply
Sponsor: AMAZON INC
• All application is online on this platform kindly select carefully your program of study and upload all the necessary documents required for your program.
• All communication goes through the mail you have provided on your application form.
How To Apply:
• Fill up the online applications for scholarship programs on this platform.
• Upload your transcripts form to the online application.
• write a statement of purpose. This should convey your interest, academic qualification, and your goals.
• Submit the application online when all the necessary documents required are completed.
Follow Online Application to Proceed with the Form Registration