Table of Contents
University of Mkar, MKar Recruitment 2022
The University of Mkar was established in 2005, University of Mkar, Mkar is a private Christian University that is established on the Christian way of thinking of Knowledge for God’s Service, greatness, and complete commitment to God. At the occasion, the University offers a sum of (21) first degree programs spread across the three establishment Colleges of Food Science and Technology, Science and Education, and Social and Management Sciences.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant offices below:
Occupation Title: Vice-Chancellor
Expected set of responsibilities
* The situation of the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Mkar, Mkar, Benue State, Nigeria will become empty by September 01, 2021. As per the University of Mkar, Mkar Law, the Governing Council of the University wishes to start the interaction for the arrangement of another Vice-Chancellor for the University. Subsequently, applications are therefore welcomed from reasonably qualified possibilities for the position.
* The Vice-Chancellor is the Principal Academic just like the Chief Executive Officer of the University mindful of the University Governing Council.
* He/she is the Chairman of the Senate, Congregation, and, an individual from the Governing Council and will without the Chancellor, direct the Convocation.
* The Vice-Chancellor will practice general administration over the University and will have general liability regarding keeping up with and advancing the effectiveness and great request of the University, and it will be the obligation of the Vice-Chancellor to see that the arrangements of the Law and Statute, Ordinances and Regulations of the University are noticed, and he/she will exercise such powers as might be fundamental or convenient for the great administration of the University.
* The applicant who will not be beneath the position of Professor of somewhere around 5 years experience in an ordinary University
* Shall be a Christian of demonstrated honesty and honor with a history of administration and sound information on University organizations and executives.
* He/she will have an unmistakable vision for the advancement of the University and the acknowledgment of its central goal; display the demonstrated ability to draw in reserves and assemble different assets for the improvement of the University; appreciate superb physical and emotional well-being, among others and will not be over 65 years old at the hour of arrangement.
Agreements of Service
* The Vice-Chancellor will hold office for a solitary term of five (5) long time and on such agreements as will be indicated in his/her letter of arrangement.
* Generally, the conditions are tantamount to what exactly is realistic in state-funded colleges in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Intrigued and qualified competitors ought to submit 20 duplicates of Applications joined by their Visions for the University and CV appropriately marked and dated, determining the accompanying:
* Full names of the up-and-comer,
* Marital status
* Educational accomplishment,
* Work insight,
* Professional and scholastic accomplishments
* Names and addresses of three (3) arbitrators whom the up-and-comer will contact to advance a private report on him/her to the Registrar.
All applications will be sent by “Messenger Mail” straightforwardly to:
College of Mkar,
Gboko, Benue State.