Table of Contents
Kwararafa University Wukari [Vice-Chancellor] 2024
Kwararafa University Wukari (KUW), established In 2005, is a local area that possesses an advanced Institution of higher learning authorized by the National Universities Commission. It offers 15 projects at the Undergraduate level and works at three (3) Colleges, in particular, Social and Management Sciences, Natural, and Applied Sciences, and Education.
It targets one of the main tertiary training suppliers and an examination drove University which reacts to the formative necessities of the local area.
Occupation Title: Vice-Chancellor Location: Wukari, Taraba Job Description
* The Vice-Chancellor is the Chief scholastic and Administrative Officer of the University and has a general liability to the Governing Council for keeping and advancing the great control and effectiveness of the University.
Capabilities and Qualities of the Candidate
Contender for the post of Vice-Chancellor is relied upon to:
* Beholders of a Ph.D. and be full Professors, with at least 5 years post-scholarly experience, with a recognized history as a scholastic and analyst, with a capacity to give commendable scholarly initiative, demonstrated administration experience in a tertiary schooling Institution, and a history of solid authority with demonstrated group working abilities;
* Nave a solid functional mentality that guarantees the effective conveyance of objectives, exhibits conclusiveness, and decision-making ability business detect and guarantee great authoritative initiative;
* Possess the limit to guarantee ideal use of scant assets;
* Advice Council and work with the Senior Management Team In the advancement of reasonable and moderate vital Initiatives and Implementation of key needs;
* Inspire certainty, be of excellent believability, and deserve the admiration and profound respect of staff and understudies in the issue of individual hard-working attitudes
* Possess high upright norms, demonstrated uprightness with an unalterable obligation to best practices in corporate administration, responsibility, receptiveness, straightforwardness, and honesty
* Nave solid obligation to upsides of legitimacy, consistency, and decency as working standards;
* Show capacity to persuade and lead scholastic and non-scholarly staff just as understudies to cooperate for the headway of the University;
The most effective method to Apply
Intrigued and qualified applicants ought to send their Fifteen (15) printed versions of their applications (application letters and all supporting reports appropriately marked and looked over) under classified cover to:
The Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of the Council,
KM 5, Wukari Jalingo Road,
Wukari, Taraba State.