Table of Contents
Crescent University Recruitment 2023
Crescent University was established by the previous adjudicator of the International Court of Justice (ICJ), His Excellency Judge Bola Ajibola, under the pennant of the Islamic Mission for Africa (IMA).
Applications are welcomed from the reasonably qualified possibility for arrangement into the following university’s job opening:
Most recent Crescent University Recruitment 2023 Positions:
1.) Graduate Assistant
2.) Reader (Associate Professor)
3.) Senior Lecturer
4.) Lecturer I
5.) Lecturer II
6.) Assistant Lecturer
7.) Law Librarian
* Department of Islamic and Customary Law
* Department of Jurisprudence and International Law
* Department of Commercial and Property Law
* The competitor should have a decent Second-Class Honors Degree in the pertinent field from a perceived foundation, show proof of interest in scholarly research, and register for post-alumni examines.
States of Services
* The states of administration areas possible in Nigerian Private Universities and as supported by Crescent University Governing Council.
Technique for Application
Intrigued and qualified competitors ought to advance ten (10) word-prepared Applications and copies of itemized CVs with duplicates of accreditations addressed to:
Crescent University, K5, Lafenwa Road, P.M.B 2104 Sapon, Abeokuta
Applications may likewise be made electronically by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should demand their three officials to send their reports direct to the Registrar in the printed copy.
Just shortlisted applicants will be reached.