Table of Contents
UEA Chevening (20%) (UK)
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK. Chevening Scholarships are available to students from more than 160 countries and territories worldwide (excluding the USA and EU). More than 1,500 Scholarships are available to students every year. The opportunity is open to postgraduate programmes only.
- The Chevening offers a variety of benefits to scholars every year, the list includes;
- Fully funded tuition fees, set living expenses, and return flights to the UK
- A vast engagement programme, including networking events, volunteering opportunities, talks, and trips across the UK
- Joining over 48,000 Chevening Alumni who together form an influential and highly regarded global network
To be Eligible
- Chevening Scholarships are awarded to talented graduates, with a minimum of two years’ work experience, who have been identified as potential outstanding future leaders
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country and intend to return there for a minimum of two years after their award has ended
- You must hold an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate programme in the UK
How to Apply
The recipients are personally selected by British Embassies and High Commissions throughout the world.
To see the terms and conditions as well as get more information on the evening, visit the scholarship page at; https://www.uea.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/scholarships-finder/scholarships-a-z/chevening-20
To begin your application, visit https://www.chevening.org/apply/