Paul University school fees scheme for 2022 academic session
Paul University’s school fees scheme for the 2022 academic session has been released by the school authority.
A non-refundable acceptance fee of N20,000.00 is expected to be paid by all fresh students and it is important. Late payment of fees might attract extra charges by the school.
For ease of payment of fees by the student or guidance, the school has an installment option of an equal percentage that is 50% in the first semester and 50% in the second semester.
Paul University school fees scheme for 2022/2023 academic session for fresh Undergraduate
|Description of freshers fees||Amount|
|Acceptance fee (First-year students only)||N20,000.00|
|Portal Access Fee (Yearly)||N2,000.00|
|Tuition and other fees||N260,000.00|
JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB)
FEE SCHEDULE FOR 2022/2023 JUPEB PROGRAMME
|Cost Item||Non-Laboratory-based Subjects||Laboratory-based Subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Agric Science)|
Fees Sequence of Payment
- Application fee of N10,000 is payable before completion of the Application Form
- An acceptance fee of N15,000 is payable after the provisional offer of admission
- The tuition fee of N140,000 for Non-Laboratory-based Subjects and tuition fee of N150,000 for Laboratory-based Subjects are payable 100% before the commencement of lectures
Faculties and courses offered by Paul University for the 2022/2023 academic session
Arts, Management & Social Science
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Management & Entrepreneurial Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- English Language
- History & International Studies
- Mass Communication
Science & Technology
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
Important Notice to all students
- The University does NOT charge any other fees outside the amounts listed above.
- Faculty fees, Departmental fees, Library fees, Laboratory fees, Accreditation fees, NYSC Mobilization fees e.t.c. are currently not charged in Paul University.
- Daily transportation costs are not incurred since libraries, laboratories, and lecture halls are within walking distance.
- Students are to note also that the school fees are payable in two equal installments
- Students are not forced to purchase handouts, monographs, and books in Paul University; necessary books are sold in the University’s Bookshop at controlled prices.
- All fees are payable to the University through either of the under-listed banks:
Zenith Bank Plc Name: Paul University, Awka
Access Bank Plc Name: Paul University, Awka
Paul University school fees scheme for 2022/2023 academic session Payment guidelines for acceptance fee, tuition fee, portal fee, and course registration
- Visit pauluniversity.edu.ng
- After receiving your Admission Letter, proceed to any of the bank branches provided by the school authority to pay the Acceptance and Portal Access fees.
- Proceed to the school portal using the link above, click on the Acceptance menu link, select Submit Bank Teller option from the drop-down options available on the page.
- Fill the form with your Acceptance Payment teller information, submit after filling the form and wait for your acceptance fee payment confirmation notification.
- When acceptance payment is confirmed, a notification will be sent to your email which contains your Acceptance of Offer of Admission and Pledge attachment as well as our web portal link to download the same document if need be.
- The Acceptance Offer of Admission and Pledge notification email above also comes with your Form Number as your USERNAME and a 6-character auto-generated PASSWORD that will allow you access to the portal.
- Then Proceed to any of the bank branches to pay your Tuition, Accommodation, and Medical fees.
- On the portal, click on the Tuition/Portal Access menu link, select Submit Bank Teller, and click BEGIN button. Fill out the payment submission form, submit it and wait for your payment confirmation notification from the authorized officer, which gets to you by email.
- Login to the back-to-the portal by clicking the Sign-In menu link. On the Login section of the Sign-in page, enter your new USERNAME (which is your Form Number) and PASSWORD sent to you through email notification.
- Continue with your studentship registration by clicking the Studentship Register menu link on the left side of your page.
- At the end of this studentship registration exercise, a formal REGISTRATION NUMBER would be generated automatically and the Portal will update your existing USERNAME with this same number which will henceforth become your Portal USERNAME throughout your stay in the university.
- After the studentship registration, proceed to course registration by clicking the Course Register menu link at the left side of the page.