NECO 2020 COMMERCE QUESTIONS
Here is the neco commerce questions for 2020. Stay tuned for the answers, join our whatsapp group chats. share to your friends
1. (a) With the aid of a diagram illustrate the branches of production.
(b) List and explain the three types of production. Give one example each.
2. (a) Differentiate between a contract of indemnity and a contract of non-indemnity.
(b) State five ways in which insurance is important to a business.
3. (a) Differentiate between balance of Trade and Balance of payment.
(b) Explain five functions of the Export Promotion Council.
4. Explain the following documents, stating the drawer, two contents and one use of each.
(i) Letter of enquiry
(ii) proforma invoices
(iv) debit note.
5. a) State five features of a co-operative society.
(b) Explain five disadvantages of a co-operative society.
6. (a) What is public relation?
(b) List and explain six methods of public relation.
7. (a) Explain the term clearing of cheques.
(b) Explain eight functions of a Commercial bank.
8. (a) State five duties of an agent to his principal.
(b) State five duties of a principal to his agent.