NDLEA Recruitment www.ndlea.gov.ng 2022
We are glad to inform you that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA recruitment 2022 is ongoing and you can find every detail you need for the recruitment process here on this page. Note that we do not charge for providing you with recruitment information and do not pay anyone for any job. Job applications are always free.
Here on myscholarshipbaze, we provide credible job opportunities for our visitors. Let’s get into details about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA recruitment 2022 process.
NDLEA recruitment 2022 Application Requirements
the requirements for obtaining the 2022 NDLEA Recruitment Form are listed as follows
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
Applicants must also
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense save road traffic offense.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
Available Vacant Positions
♦ Narcotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre (Entry-level)
♦ Narcotic Officer Cadre (Graduate & Exp.)
How to Apply for NDLEA recruitment 2022
Currently, the NDLEA recruitment form is out. This page will be updated regularly with NDLEA’s Latest News.
- Go to the NDLEA recruitment portal at https://www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers/
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, and attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Note that the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Good luck. You can join our telegram group and Whatsapp to stay connected with us.