AMCON Recruitment 2021
We are glad to inform you that the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria AMCON recruitment 2021 is ongoing and you can find every detail you need for the recruitment process here on this page.
Note that we do not charge for providing you recruitment information and do not pay any one for any job. Job applications are always free.
Here on myscholarshipbaze, we provide credible job opportunities for our visitors. Let’s get into details about the AMCON recruitment process.
AMCON recruitment 2021 Application Requirements
The requirements for obtaining the 2021 Recruitment Form is listed as follows
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
Applicants must also
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
How to Apply AMCON Recruitment 2021
Currently, the AMCON recruitment form is out. This page will be updated regularly with AMCON Latest News.
- Go to AMCON recruitment portal at https://amcon.com.ng/career.php
- click on contact us to send them a mail with your resume or cv
- wait for feedback
Note that the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Good luck. You can join our telegram group and Whatsapp to stay connected with us.