Table of Contents
NASSARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY KEFFI SCHOOL FEE 2023
The management and Authorities of Nasarawa State University have released the tuition fee and other payable fees for the 2023 academic session for both fresh and returning students, Indigenes and Nonindigenes.
The information below is for fresh students, returning students of Nasarawa State University, or anyone intending to know about the Nasarawa State University school fees to know how to plan for the budget. The fees have been carefully arranged in a tabular form for the ease and understanding of students, indigene Students, and non-indigenes.
All new students of Nasarawa State University are implored to pay their acceptance fee when due to prevent admission from being revoked. The acceptance fee shows your acceptance into the school and all institutions in Nigeria or 90% of institutions in Nigeria request this acceptance fee. Late payment of tuition fees and other fees may attract extra charges, endeavor to pay before the stipulated time.
For more information on the school, Nasarawa State University school fees, and payment procedure visit the school website on www.nsuk.edu.ng
NASSARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI SCHOOL FEE FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
|Category of Student||Arts||Science||Agriculture||Education||Administration||Social Science|
Important Notice to all students
- Students are advised to make an early payment to the school banks as authorized by the School Management.
- Freshers are also to note that the acceptance fee into the university is mandatory, failure to pay the acceptance fee can revoke your admission.
- All freshers are expected to the acceptance fee through the “REMITA PLATFORM”. You have the options to pay with any of the following: Mastercard, Visa Card, Verve Card, and Bank Branch.
- All freshers are to proceed to the Academic Office after the payment of their acceptance fees with the screening form and all credentials for certificate verification.
- Freshers should note that they are to submit their UTME/DE Original Slip and Duplicate Copy of the JAMB Admission Letter.