Table of Contents
John Lennon Scholarships 2022
John Lennon Scholarships are annual competitions open to songwriters in the USA only. This scholarship is also open to contemporary songwriters of different genres which includes, including pop, rock, electronics, r&b, and Indie. Furthermore, over $40000 has been spent on Scholarships by John Lemon, for talented and creative candidates across America from different universities and polytechnics in America.
John Lennon Scholarships was established by the BMI Foundation in conjunction with Yoko Ono in the year 1977. This Scholarship is meant to encourage upcoming talented singers and songwriters.
Applicants for this scholarship must be American citizens, and must not be less than the age of 18. Works will be judged by musical experts, to ascertain your chances of getting the scholarship.
- Must be a student at one university or polytechnic in the United States.
- Applicants must now be below the age of 18, and not above the age of 24.
- Your submitted work must be solely done by you.
All applications have to be submitted before January 21, bear in mind that incomplete applications or late applications won’t be treated. The below are guidelines you should follow, to submit your application.
- Applicants are not allowed to submit more than one song.
- Any submitted work must be original. The lyrics and any instrumentation must be originally chosen by the applicants.
- The music must be submitted as Mp3 or Mp4. The lyrics should also be submitted in PDF format.
- Begin your application here
- Your personal details will be requested
- Kindly endeavor to upload all required details before the deadline.