Table of Contents
FFA Scholarships 2022
The 2022 FFA scholarship commenced on November 15 2022 and remains open to the 6th of February 2022. The future farmers of America scholarship will be online processing, and this will eliminate the old physical processing. The online processing will be time-efficient and will ensure the acceptance process and effective delivery.
About the sponsor: National FFA Foundation.
Future farmers of Nigeria, partner with several organizations and individuals to source resources that could help them secure a better future for FFA and agricultural education.
FFA is a non-profit organization that has a long history of sponsoring thousands of students in school. Each scholarship has its criteria, to be eligible for FFA scholarships, there are some criteria you need to meet up to.
Each scholarship organization has its criteria, and once you meet up with the criteria you will be offered the scholarship. However, you should have been offered admission, before applying for an FFA Scholarship. Here are the criteria for the FFA Scholarship.
- You must be a member of FFA.
- You must be a citizen of America.
- To assert your Scholarship you must have social security variety.
- You must be intending to attend your post-graduate studies within the United State.
How To Apply For FFA Scholarship
Below are guidelines to put you through how to apply for the scholarship.
- Firstly, create an account, or if created, log in to apply for the scholarship on this link https://www.ffa.org/participate/grants-and-scholarships/scholarships/
- To assess the list of Scholarships available by FFA, follow this link https://www.ffa.org/SiteCollectionDocuments/sch_poster.pdf
The deadline for this Scholarship application is the 6th of February 2022.
Link to additional details: https://www.ffa.org/participate/scholarships/
If you have an inquiry or clarification to make, kindly send an email to Scholarships@ffa.org/