Shaanxi University International Student Scholarship Program in China
Applications are invited for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship Program for 2020 academic year. Scholarships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
Founded in 1944, Shaanxi Normal University is a top-tier comprehensive teachers’ university directly administered by the Ministry of Education and under the key construction of the state’s “211” Project.
Presently, it has 21 schools and departments, 2 basic courses teaching departments, 65 undergraduate majors, 159 master’s degree specializations, 69 doctoral specializations and 18 post-doctoral mobile research stations.
The university has competitive advantages in areas of Chinese Language and Literature, History and Cultural Studies, Business Administration, International Trade, Education and Psychology, Bio-engineering.
Shaanxi University International Student Scholarship Program in China Description
- Applications Deadline: April 10, yearly
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme. This scholarship only supports Master students or PhD students.
- Study Subject: There are three PhD English taught Programs——Computer Software and Technology, Curriculum and Teaching Theory and Chemistry, other programs are all Chinese-taught programs.
- Scholarship Award: Categories and Criteria
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: 10 scholarships are available in each category.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a non-Chinese citizen and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.