The scholarships are for both Masters and PhD Degrees and have been channeled through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (MFAT), New Zealand.
Post Graduate / Masters and Phd
- Applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria and conditions set out by
MFAT as follows:
- Are serving the country in the public sector.
- Completed two (2) years of continuous public service since their last degree studies.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree of at least Upper Second class honors level for Masters
- Have a Masters for PhD.
- Are below 39 years or younger at the time of commencing the scholarship.Priority sectors
- Sectors have been identified by the MFAT as key areas for social and economic development of partner states like Kenya. The following are
the priority areas for Kenya;
- Good Governance (Government Services: Public Policy ,Public Management, Policy and Governance)
- Climate Change and Resilience (Food Security, Agriculture and Renewable Energy )Application and Selection Process
- The application form will not be made available on the website; applicants must request for a copy from the Nominating Agency
(Ministry of Education).
- The applications must be sent directly to the Nominating
- Agency by Friday, 5 th April, 2019 at 5.00 P.M with a typed personal cover letter. Applications sent directly to MFAT ( not via the Nominating Agency ) will be declined .
- Completed,application forms with attached certified photocopies of ID, academic /professional certificates ,transcripts, Birth Certificate and other testimonials should be sent to:
- Director-University Education,
- Ministry of Education,
- P.O Box 9583-00200,
- Or delivered to Telposta Towers, 27 th Floor, Room 2702
- MFAT will be in direct contact with the applicants on the outcome of their application.
- Preferred applicants will be notified
through their Email or Phone by 11th October 2019.
- see more here; New Zealand Scholarships for Masters & PhD for Kenyans