New Zealand Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. for Kenyans 2022
The scholarships are for both Masters and Ph.D. Degrees and have been channeled through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (MFAT), New Zealand.
Post Graduate / Masters and PhD
- Applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria and conditions set out by
MFAT is as follows:
- Are serving the country in the public sector.
- Completed two (2) years of continuous public service since their last degree studies.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree of at least Upper Second class honors level for Masters
- Have a Masters’s for Ph.D.
- Are below 39 years or younger at the time of commencing the scholarship.
- Sectors have been identified by the MFAT as key areas for the social and economic development of partner states like Kenya. The following are
the priority areas for Kenya;
- Good Governance (Government Services: Public Policy, Public Management, Policy, and Governance)
- Climate Change and Resilience (Food Security, Agriculture, and Renewable Energy )
Application and Selection Process
- The application form will not be made available on the website; applicants must request a copy from the Nominating Agency
(Ministry of Education).
- The applications must be sent directly to the Nominating
- Completed, application forms with attached certified photocopies of ID, academic /professional certificates, transcripts, Birth Certificate, and other testimonials should be sent to:
- Director-University Education,
- Ministry of Education,
- P.O Box 9583-00200,
- Or delivered to Telposta Towers, 27th Floor, Room 2702
- MFAT will be in direct contact with the applicants on the outcome of their application.
- Preferred applicants will be notified
through their Email or Phone.
see more here; New Zealand Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. for Kenyans