www.fts.admissions.clouds | Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020
We are glad to inform you that the www.fts.admissions.clouds Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment 2020 is ongoing and you can find every details you need for the recruitment process here on this page
Note that we do not charge for providing you recruitment information and do not pay any one for any job. Job application are always free.
Here on myscholarshipbaze, we provide credible job opportunities for our visitors. Lets get into details about the recruitment process.
www.fts.admissions.clouds Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment 2020 Application Requirements
- Must possess Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014, with specialisation in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme
How to Apply Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment 2020
Currently, the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment form is out. This page will be updated regularly with NSCDC Latest News.
- Applicants who succeeded with the above-listed requirement should forward their application to the following under listed address, with photocopies of their NCE Certificate, Birth Certificates, and change of name should be attached to their applications; as followsForward your application to the following address:
The Executive Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board; in their respective LGEAs or SUBEB of your State
Note that the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Good luck. You can join our telegram group and Whatsapp to stay connected with us.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
Date: Saturday, 10th October, 2020
Venue: At designated CBT Centres in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).