Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment 2022
We are glad to inform you that the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment 2022 is ongoing and you can find every detail you need for the recruitment process here on this page
Note that we do not charge for providing you with recruitment information and do not pay anyone for any job. Job applications are always free. Here on myscholarshipbaze, we provide credible job opportunities for our visitors. Let’s get into details about the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment process.
Universal Basic Education Commission Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment 2022 Application Requirements
- Must possess Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor’s degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014, with specialization in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power, or any similar program
How to Apply Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment 2022
Currently, the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment form is out. This page will be updated regularly with Universal Basic Education Commission Latest News.
- Applicants who succeeded with the above-listed requirement should forward their application to the following under-listed address, with photocopies of their NCE Certificate, Birth Certificates, and change of name should be attached to their applications; as follows Forward your application to the following address: The Executive Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board; in their respective LGEAs or SUBEB of your State
Note that the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Good luck. You can join our telegram group and Whatsapp to stay connected with us.