Eleven Scholarship Opportunities for International Students (Masters/PhD/Postdoc) in Germany, Canada, USA & France
1. Ph.D. Funded Position in Soil Science or Agronomy at The INRAE in France
2. 6 Ph.D. Fully Funded (11 Ph.D. Projects) in Entomology/ Chemical Ecology/ Plant Biochemistry/ Fungal life in the soil at The Max Planck Research School in Germany.
3. Graduate Research Assistantships in Plant Pathology, Microbiology, or Plant Science at Virginia Tech Graduate School in the U.S.
4. Research Assistantship for a Ph.D. student in Nematology is available at Purdue University, USA Link: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/agristok-website-11a5411a3_research-assistantship-for-a-phd-student-activity-6922908800500809729-wizK?utm_source=linkedin_share&utm_medium=member_desktop_web
5. MSc or PhD in Environmental Sciences Fully-Funded MSc Position at the University of Alberta, Canada Suitable for students with background (&interest) in soil & water remediation, environmental impact assessment, land reclamation, plant science & related fields.
6. PhD Pharmaceutical Sciences Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical science
7. PhD Computer Science PhD in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Western University, Canada
8. PhD Mechanical Electrical Engineering PhD Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Power Systems Engineering, or related field completed by commencement of appointment and within the previous 5 years.
9. MSc Artificial intelligence: MIAI@Grenoble Alpes Master 2 Research Scholarships at UGA, France, Duration: 1 year, Worth: €8,000. Gain admission into an English-taught program. English proficiency letter may be sufficient.
10. Postdoctoral Job Research Associate in Plant Pathology at University of Florida, U.S
11. PhD solid-state batteries and hybrid semiconductors