Buhari Young Farmers Network Registration 2020
Welcome to Myscholarshipbaze, The Buhari Young Farmers Network recruitment application form portal 2020 is currently ongoing, and of course you have to apply,
Are you looking for BYFN portal? Do you want to apply for the NALDA Buhari Young Farmers Network recruitment form? then you are on the right page to get every guideline to apply successfully and be selected.
Buhari Young Farmers Network Registration form is a program designed by the president of Nigeria to help 2000 youths in the country each with about 10 from every local government in Nigeria,
now the earlier you apply for this the more chances you are going to be selected.
You can as well copy the link and share to your friends and family to stand high chances of getting this program
Buhari Young Farmers Network intends to start this pilot program before the end of 2021 with young vibrant youths who will be engaged in farming activities across different priority value chains.
Our aim is for Mr. President to leave a legacy and for his name to be immortalized.
These young farmers will be encouraged to go into commercial farming by targeting youths especially graduates with the aim of catching them young and encouraging them to go into digital agriculture.
How to Apply Buhari Young Farmer Network Recruitment Form 2020
NOTE: The application link below is currently slow or down because of too much traffic, you are advice to apply in the midnight when the server will be less crowded.
- Visit https://nalda.ng/buhari-young-farmers-network-2/
- Enter you First Name, Surname and Other names.
- Type in your working Email Address (e.g. email@example.com).
- Supply your current Phone Number (must be 11 digits).
- Select your Gender (Male or Female)
- Select your Marital Status
- Also, select your State of Origin.
- Enter your Current Address which should include; Address Line 1, City, and State / Province / Region.
- Enter your Educational Level/Qualifications
- Then select your Area of Enterprise (Crop Production, Poultry Production, Animal Rearing, Fish Production).
- Upload your Passport (jpg only and must be 180kb or lower).
- In case you have any Anything Else We Should Know
- Finally, cross-check the information you’ve entered so far. If it is okay by you, go ahead and Submit your Details.
APPLY WITH THE LINK
Are you qualified? Have you checked the requirements as stated above and you possess all of these to apply for Buhari Young Farmers
Network (BYFN) recruitment 2020 application form? Then, follow the instruction below.
Visit the portal at www.nalda.ng/buhari-young-farmers-networ-2 and fill the form All applications must be carried out online and registration is currently ongoing.
If you want to receive the latest updates on Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2020, simply drop a comment below and we will send you updates for the shortlisted people in this program.
- IMSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out
- Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program USA
- Wazobia cash investment crashed? A must read
- Npower registration portal
- coca cola recruitment