Table of Contents
BAUCHI STATE SCHOLARSHIP
Bauchi State Scholarship Board was established to provide for students with financial limits, the board has introduced an e-scholarship system that will enable students of Bauchi state to apply for scholarships with ease once they follow all given procedures.
Students in the following tertiary institutions( National Open University, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Federal Polytechnic Bauchi, ).are eligible to register and will be considered for the scholarship. Civil servants cannot eligible to apply.
Courses to be considered:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
- All applicants should be indigene of Bauchi State.
- Applicants should have Certificates of LGA and State of origin.
- Candidates must have a first leaving certificate.
- JAMB admission letter.
- WASSCE or NECO certificate.
- Applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree student of a tertiary institution.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to bauchistate.gov.ng.
- Create your application account.
- Fill in your name and e-mail address in the given field.
- Choose your favorable password and confirm it.
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter you choose your gender.
- Click the ‘Sign Up’ button to get to the next level of application.
- A confirmation link is going to be sent to the email address you entered. Check your e-mail and confirm the link.
- Go ahead to log in with your login details.
- Fill out the application form carefully and submit it.
N/B: Guarantee your biometric is captured properly throughout registration. Your application will not qualify if your biometric fails.
And attach scanned copies of the original:
- State of Origin / Local Government.
- SSCE/GCE Certificate.
- Admission letter into an institution with information on the course of study, year of admission, and period of study