Waec IRS ANSWERS 2020 CONFIRMED
Here is the waec irs answers both theory and objectives. Do well to confirm each questions before answering them.
Good luck and all the best.
Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
Qul a’udhu bi Rabbi-n-nas
Alladhi yuwaswisu fi suduri-n-nas
Min al-jinnati wa-n-nas
Sunan Abi Dawud
Sunan ibn Majah
Shari’ah is an Islamic religious law that governs not only religious rituals but also aspects of day-to-day life in 5a
Tayammum is the Islamic act of dry Ritual purification using a purified sand or dust, which may be performed in place of ritual washing (wudu or ghusl) if no clean water is readily available or if one is suffering from moisture-induced skin inflammation or scaling.
1. Finding a piece of ground which is free of najaasah (unclean elements). This could be any surface that naturally collects dust like rock or sand.[contradictory]
2. Mentally make niyyah, or intention to make tayammum.
3. Recite the bismillah.
4. Place the hands on the surface of the ground.
5. Lift your hands and ensure that there is no dust on your palm surface by hitting your hands together.
6. Rub your face with both your hands. The face encompasses the right ear to the left, and the top of the forehead to the bottom of the chin
7. Rub your hands with one another
=more updates coming, refresh the page for updated version.