UNIVERSITY OF UYO (UNIUYO) POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2020/2021
The University of Uyo hereby invites UTME candidates with 180 & above in their jamb score including Direct Entry Candidates who made the university their 1st Choice in the 2020/2021 JAMB Registration to apply for screening.
UNIUYO POST UTME 2020 REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
1. JAMB Registration Slip
2. Original SSCE Result
3. Red Background passport (Not mandatory since JAMB has supplied your passport)
4. Bio data (Name, date of birth, address, phone no., LGA of Origin
5. Statement of result (OND or NCE or JUPEB or Degree ) for direct entry only.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit the university portal at https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/
Register and generate your remitta for payment.
Note: Candidates are to apply for admission through this portal https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportal only, as the School of Basic Studies, University of Uyo does not have any authorized agent anywhere for post utme 2020
- Candidate with Awaiting Result can also apply
- No candidate is required to upload Biometric capturing
- Candidate who upload wrong or inconsistent Biodata will be automatically disqualified.
- Closing date for Registration: Friday, July 17, 2020.
Published by UNIUYO on Punch Newspaper (Monday, June 22, 2020)