Table of Contents
University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2022
University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships provides awards on the basis of academic performance and potential to international and EU students who have applied for and been offered admission for eligible full-time Masters degrees at the University of Sussex.
The total number of awards is a hundred (100) with a scholarship benefit of £5,000. The scholarship is open for any full time taught Masters programs offered at University of Sussex Schools EXCEPT for the following:
- Certificates and Diplomas (including PGCE)
- Courses at Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years in Education MA (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Globalization, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- Online courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding)
To be Eligible
To be eligible for this scholarship, the following criteria are important.
- Applicant must be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- Applicant must have accepted a place on a full-time, eligible Master, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2022.
- Applicant must have excellent academic grades (UK first class or equivalent)
How to Apply
To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, applicants must have received and accepted an offer of admission on an eligible Masters at Sussex. Applicants can then complete the separate application form online after you might have received an offer to study at Sussex. The deadline for the scholarship is the 1st of August 2022.
Please visit the official website for more detailed information and access to the application form via; https://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/fees-funding/masters-scholarships/view/1364-Chancellor-s-International-Scholarships