University of Calabar School Fee scheme for 2021/2022 Academic Session
UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR SCHOOL FEE SCHEME FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION has been released and published by the school authorities and management for all new or fresh students, returning students, and Final year undergraduate student.
This site will provide answers to all students of the University of Calabar who want to know about the school fees to be paid by fresh, returning, and final year Undergraduate student’s school fees for 2021/2022 as well as payment procedures.
All new students of the institution are urges to pay their acceptance fee of N15,000 as early as their admission had been given to save the admission status. Failure to pay between the fixed due dates may default the student of the admission.
The table below has been compressed in order of Faculties or Colleges. Students should find the Faculties they fall into.
For more information on the school fees scheme, visit the school website on www.unical.edu.ng
University of Calabar School Fee scheme for 2021/2022 Academic Session For Fresh, Returning and Final year undergraduate student
|Program||Fresh Students||Returning Students||Final Year Students|
University of Calabar School Fee scheme for 2021/2022 Academic Session | OTHER CHARGES FOR NEWLY ADMITTED And FINAL YEAR STUDENTS
How to pay UNICAL school fees, hostel fees, acceptance fees
- Before proceeding to the bank to pay the fee you must first log into the UNICAL school fees portal by clicking this link unical.edu.ng
- It might take a little while for the portal to load. A new page will pop out with buttons where you can type in your details, matriculation number, and other details.
- Once you input these details, generate the payable fees for the semester or session and print the bill
- Move down to the banks assigned for your department or Faculty and pay up your fees, then return to the school portal to complete it.
- Generate receipt and apply for course registration.
You will be required to pay all the money stated above into a bank account. The banks that the university of Calabar has asked all students to make the payment to are listed below for each faculty but do note that late registration will attract extra charges
University of Calabar School Fee scheme for 2020/2021 Academic Session | Designated banks for all payable fees depending on Faculty.
|Management Sciences||Fidelity Bank Plc|
|College of Medical Science||First Bank Plc|
|Social Sciences||Stanbic IBTC Bank|
|Arts||Guaranteed Trust Bank (GTB)|
|Agriculture & Science||First City Monument Bank(FCMB)|
|Law||First Bank Plc|