Table of Contents
RITMAN UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES SCHEME FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
The management and Board of Ritman University have released and published the Ritman University School fees scheme for the 2023/2024 academic session for both New and Returning students of the Institution. This information is for candidates interested in this piece of information, new students of the institution, and returning students of the institution.
All freshers should note that the acceptance fee payable by all freshers as mandated by the school authority is 30,000NGN and should be paid to the designated school accounts. Freshers are to note that the acceptance fee is compulsory and should be paid first before its due date, Failure to pay the acceptance fee on time can revoke a student’s admission.
For more information on Ritman University school fee structure, visit www.ritmanuniversity.edu.ng
Below is the Ritman University School Fees breakdown for Undergraduate students.
RITMAN UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEE SCHEME FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
|School Fees (Per Year)
|Other Fees payable to the school
|Feeding (Per Year)
|3 (three) meals per day
|2 (two) meals per day
|Accommodation Plan For Students
|Triple -3 (three) Students per room
|Double -2 (two) students per room
|Single -1 (one) student per room
|For all students interested in IJMB
|Tuition Fee per session
- Boarding is optional for IJMB students.
NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS- ESPECIALLY NEW STUDENTS
Payment Plan as Directed by the School management;
- No less than 50% of fees on resumption /orientation day
- Balance of 50% of the remaining fees due two (2) months after resumption/orientation
- Penalties apply, including denying students the right to take examinations or tests.
- Compulsory Fees for boarders are Accommodation and Meal Fees and MUST BE PAID IN FULL (100%) ON RESUMPTION /ORIENTATION DAY