Table of Contents
UEA Ph.D. International Awards In Designing Cameras For Spectral Capture, the UK at the University of Eastern Anglia
UEA Ph.D. international awards in Designing Cameras for Spectral Capture, UK is open for interested International Students. The scholarship allows a Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of Camera Design and Spectral Capture studied at the University of East Anglia. The deadline for the scholarship is currently unknown.
The UEA Ph.D. international awards in Designing Cameras for Spectral Capture, UK is a Fully-funded Scholarship providing the tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,744 in year 1, rising to £16,702 in year 3 all provided by the University of Eastern Anglia. This scholarship opportunity is open to all non-citizens of the United Kingdom to study Camera Design and Spectral Capture.
To be eligible, Applicants must meet the criteria stated below:
- Must achieve a first-class honor in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science, Physics, Math, or another numerate discipline.
How to Apply
- To be registered in a Ph.D. degree program, students are required to apply for admission to the university. After that, the student has to apply online via https://www.uea.ac.uk/course/phd-doctorate/designing-cameras-for-spectral-capture-finlaysong-u21spec/2021
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, letters of reference, academic and professional certificates, academic transcripts, and a photocopy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for admission, students must check the entry requirements of their chosen program/field of study
- Language Requirement: If English is not the first language or mother tongue, applicants must provide evidence of English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests