Summit University School Fees for 2022/2023

Summit University School Fees for 2022/2023 Academic Session

This is to inform the general public that the Summit University school fees scheme for the 2022/2023 academic session for both New and Returning Undergraduate students have been released and published by the school authority and management.

An acceptance fee of N25,000 is required from all new students of Summit University. This fee as we all know is non-refundable and it must be paid as soon admission is given to avoid the admission being revoked.

See also  How to Check Admission in Clifford University

It is important for all students to note that the institution gives installment options to all students who cannot afford to pay all fees for the Session at once. This installment option includes 60% of fees in the first semester and the remaining 40% in the second semester.

For more information on the School, visit the school website via; www.summituniversity.edu.ng

Summit University School Fee scheme for 2022/2023 Academic Session

Fees Description Natural and Applied Science Management and Social Sciences Humanities
Application Fee 2,500.00 2,500.00 2,500.00
Tuition Fee 280,000.00 275,000.00 275,000.00
Acceptance Fee 25,000.00 25,000.00 25,000.00
Accommodation Fee 60,000.00 60,000.00 60,000.00
TOTAL 367,500.00 362,500.00 362,500.00
See also  Joseph Ayo Babalola University school fees for 2022

School Fee payment procedure

We assume that before you got here, you would have already gone through the table above to know the actual fees you would be paying. These fee simple steps would help you to successfully make your payment without mistake.

  • Log on to the institution website, http://www.summituniversity.edu.ng
  • Navigate and click on the student portal
  • Login with your details.
  • Navigate and click on the payment tab
  • Follow through to make payment with your ATM card by supplying your card details after verifying the amount and your details.
  • Print payment evidence and then proceed to course registration.
See also  Courses Offered At Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma

Leave a Reply

error: Content is protected !!