University of Southampton Latin America Scholarship 2023
The University of Southampton International Office is pleased to offer a competitive scholarship for one Master’s level applicant from Latin America for 2023 entries.
1. Be a passport holder and normally resident in a Latin American country.
2. Hold an unconditional offer to study in a full-time master’s level (postgraduate taught) program at the University of Southampton commencing in September 2020. It is recommended that you submit your admissions application and all supporting documents no later than 28 February.
3. Have met English Language requirements for their program.
4. Complete a scholarships application form by the deadline of Monday 27 April 2023 at noon (GMT)
Deadline for Submission of English language test: 15 May 2023 at noon (GMT)
How to Apply
1. Submit your admissions application to your chosen Master’s level program and obtain an unconditional offer letter.
2. Complete the scholarship application form.
The successful candidate will be selected based on academic merit and the statement of support submitted as part of the scholarship application.
Shortlisted candidates may be invited to attend a Skype interview.
The scholarship will cover tuition fees for a one-year full-time Master’ level program commencing in September 2020 at the international rate of up to £24,500 and a £10,000 contribution towards living costs, which will be disbursed in four quarterly amounts.
Please note that this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Southampton source of funding.