Table of Contents
School of Post Basic Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu Admission
The School of Post-Basic Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu, is accepting applications from adequately qualified applicants for admission into the 18-month Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Program.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY:
1. Current practicing license as a registered nurse (RN).
2. Five (5) WASC/SSCE/GCE or NECO credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics took in no more than two sittings. Individuals holding a bachelor’s degree in nursing sciences (BNSC) can also pursue a specialty in this discipline.
3. At least one year of post-qualification/registration experience in a related field.
4. Two (2) letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the most recent school of nursing attended.
5. Include two (2) recent passport-size photographs as well as photocopies of all pertinent credentials.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applicants must pay an application fee of N=10,000.00 (ten thousand nairas) exclusively into the Hospital account in any commercial bank via the remittance platform to obtain a form from the school with the payment slip attached.
Applicants can also visit the School’s Account Office to obtain RRR for payment to any commercial bank.
The payment slip will be delivered to the same Accounts Office for initial receipt collection and subsequent form collecting in the School.
For more information visit http://fnhe.gov.ng/admission-2021-2022/