Table of Contents
SCHOOL OF POST BASIC NURSING, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH UCH IBADAN.
The School of Post Basic Nursing, Occupational Health UCH Ibadan Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session will available on the 12th of April, 2022 through the UCH website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng.
All applicants should be ready to do the following:
1. Interested candidates should be ready to make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00).
2. Payment should be made at any commercial bank in University College Hospital, Ibadan (T.S A. Account- School of Occupational Health Nursing).
3. Teller given to you at the bank should be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
4. Another sum of 200.00 nairas will be paid into the Oyo state nursing and midwifery committee account at First bank plc, account number (2019704292).
5. Both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of N200.00 should be submitted to the School of Occupational Health Nursing where the scratch card with PIN will be acquired. The PIN on the scratch card will be used to login into the website for creating an application account.
6. Make sure two copies of your form and Photocard are printed and submitted for authentication at the School of Occupational Health Nursing.
1. All applicants must have a five credit pass in the O’level result which include subjects like the English language, mathematics, biology, physics, and chemistry, not more than two sittings.
2. Candidates must be registered nurses with the Nursing and Midwifery council and also have at least a year post-registration experience.
The exam date will be announced to candidates and only acceptable candidates will be invited for the oral interview.
To apply, go to the school website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng.