Table of Contents
School of Mental Health Nursing, Federal Neuropsychiatric, Yaba Admission
For the academic year 2022/2023, applications are invited from adequately qualified individuals for admission to the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba School of Post Basic Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing 18-Months Course.
Interested candidates must be Registered Nurse with at least one (1) year of post-qualification experience and a current license, as well as have five (5) O’level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. A combination of findings from the same examining body shall not exceed two (2) sittings.
Method of Application
• The non-refundable charge of N12,000 (twelve thousand nairas only) should be deposited in any bank. Go to www.remita.net to get started.
• To make a payment to a federal government agency, select Payment to Federal Government Agency. Type Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Yaba, no MDA, choose-your-own-service/purpose Fill out the form, then proceed to the next page to create an RRR number that may be used to make a payment to any commercial bank.
• Make a photocopy of the receipt in the left-hand corner with the applicant’s passport photo.
• Pick up an application from the Post Basic Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing school.
• On or before the deadline, submit a completed application form along with photocopies of all essential papers (including credentials, photocopy, and application letter) in a large brown envelope.