Last Updated on
Scholarship at Harvard Business School
The Scholarship at Harvard Business School covers tuition, housing, a ticket to the United States to begin the MBA program and a ticket back from the United States at the end of the MBA program.
About the Scholarships at Harvard Business School:
The Harvard Business School Scholarship was created by the HBS college . Applications are currently being accepted for students admitted to the MBA Class.
- International candidates admitted in Rounds 1 and 2 find that it’s helpful to have the additional time to work on English proficiency.
- Some candidates may be required to complete preliminary course work prior to their enrollment.
- Many deadlines for outside (non-Harvard Business School) fellowships are in early spring.
- Only students who have been accepted are eligible for these fellowships.
- Financial aid is available regardless of when students are admitted.
- However, since admitted students may apply for financial aid only after they are admitted Round 3 admits have less time to prepare their application.
- Harvard Business School residence halls and Harvard University-affiliated apartments are assigned by lottery. Deadlines for both of these housing options precede Round 3 notification, and you must be admitted to HBS before you can enter these lotteries.
Scholarships at Harvard Business School Eligibility:
The Scholarship is open to Nigerians who have successfully gained admission into the 2 year MBA programme at the Harvard Business School.
Scholarships at Harvard Business School Selection Process:
Once you gain admission from HBS, submit a copy of your electronic admission letter to us.
All eligible applicants (Nigerian citizens resident in Nigeria who have gained admission to HBS) will be invited for multiple rounds of interviews with SevenUp Bottling Company Executives to determine their fit with SBC’s vision for the scholarship.
It is important to note that the Harvard Business School MBA application process is separate. Seven-Up only assesses candidates after they have successfully navigated the entire HBS MBA application process on their own.
Value of Scholarships at Harvard Business School:
The scholarship covers tuition, housing, a ticket to the United States to begin the MBA program and a ticket back from the United States at the end of the MBA program.
Scholarship at Harvard Business School Duration:
For two years of the MBA programme
How to Apply for Scholarship at Harvard Business School:
Apply for admission to the Full Time Harvard MBA Programme – Visit the Harvard MBA Programme website for admission criteria