OYO STATE SCHOLARSHIP 2022
OYO state in partnership with The Nigeria-Sao Tome and Principe Joint Development Authority provided scholarships for its indigene who just got admission to study 100 level. This opportunity covers the full year of study and it is especially for indigenes with financial limitations, it’s been the state’s responsibility for years.
Application for this scholarship is free. All local government of the state can apply:
Surulere, Oyo State
- The candidate must be an indigene of the state.
- Certificate of Origin.
- First School Living Certificate.
- JAMB admission letter.
- Institution admission letter.
- Must have gotten admission into an approved institution.
- Must have performed excellently in their WAEC examinations i.e. five credits.
- Valid institution Identification card.
How to Apply for
- Go to state website gov.ng.
- Click on scholarship and apply.
- Fill the form appropriately.
- Scroll down and click on submit.
Ensure to carefully cross-check all information before submitting
Qualified candidates will receive an email or SMS upon confirmation.