NECO FISHERY ANSWERS 2020
Here is the neco Fishery answers for 2020, please share and good luck to you all.
1a. *Aquaculture:* this refers to the study and the production of fish, shrimps and other aquatic food organisms.
*Pond:* This is artificial body of water where fish(es) can be reared
(i) The warmth of the wood, and the beauty of natural timber make a huge difference and certainly add value to any house.
(ii)Becomes easily to clean
(iii)Timber floors provide an allergy free environment
(iv)Timber flooring is an acceptable green alterative to other material.
1. It provides fish which serves as a source of food. Ie. Protein to man and live stock.
2. It provides a means of increasing the availability of protein to people at reduced cost.
3. It provides a means of recycling wastes. Animal dungs from farms, factories and sewage disposal system.
4. It provides employment and income to many people.
5. Fish can be processed into fish by products such as fish meal, fish oil, manure and skin
6. It can generate foreign exchange to a nation.
*Fishing gear:* is the commonly used tool with which aquatic resources are captured harvesting organisms when no particular gear (tool) or boat is involved.
1. Regular changing of their water/impoundment of pond.
3. Pond fertilization
4. Constant supply of water.
1. Tilapia spp
2. Labeo spp
3. Gymnacus niloticus
4. Clarias spp
U can use this 👆👆👆👆
(i)they have a high iron content.
(ii)they are Rich in nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids.
(iii)they are very low-fat cooking process
(iv)they have oils, fats and sauces for cooking.
(i)The body of the fish must be rigid or arched.
(ii)The fish should be bright, with a metallic luster.
(i)they feed by extracting algae and other food particles from the water they are almost constantly drawing over their gills.
(ii)They are generally whitish-gray in outer shell color, and their inside shell is usually a porcelain white.
(iii)They have extremely strong adductor muscles to close their shells when threatened.
MORE ANSWERS COMING…