Lagos state polytechnic cut off mark 2022
This has become necessary as several students and aspirants who put in for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the 2022 academic session for Lagos state polytechnic cut-off mark 2022 have been asking different questions pertaining to when LASPOTECH JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2022 Released.
Lagos state polytechnic cut off mark
However, if you are among those who have been searching for lagos state polytechnic ikorodu cut off mark, laspotech cut off mark, then you are not alone. and your answer is right here
Lagos state polytechnic is one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria and they try to maintain a certain standard. It is often said that if you cannot improve on the existing standard, keep the standard the way you found it.
There is no way Lagos state polytechnic will decide to beat their cut off mark down below their minimum cut off mark.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for Lagos state polytechnic is 150 and you are expected to beat this cut off mark far above it so that your chances of getting admitted will increase.
This is because any school will not want to admit those who scored 150 first when there are other students that scored 200 or even more.
Lagos state polytechnic Merit Cut of Mark For Each Department
The following are the cut off marks for each of the faculties/departments present In Lagos state polytechnic.
- Accountancy = 180
- Agricultural Technology = 150
- Architecture = 150
- Arts and Industrial Design = 150
- Banking and Finance = 170
- Building Technology = 150
- Business Admin = 180
- Chemical Engineering = 170
- Civil Engineering = 170
- Computer Engineering = 180
- Computer Science = 180
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering = 180
- Estate Management = 150
- Fisheries = 150
- Food Technology = 160
- Hospitality Management and Technology = 160
- Insurance = 160
- leisure and Tourism = 160
- Marketing = 170
- Mass Communication = 180
- Mechatronics = 180
- Mechanical Engineering = 180
- Office Technology and Management = 160
- Science Laboratory and Technology = 180
- Statistics = 150
- Urban and Regional Planning = 150
- Agriculture & Bio-Environmental Engineering = 150
- Quantity Surveying = 150
- Horticulture Technology = 156
What if We get above 140 is their any hope