King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
Welcome to Myscholarshipbaze.com, We are pleased to inform you that the Management of King Abdulaziz University is always glad to Awards its University Scholarship to international students who wish to pursue postgraduate programs (masters and Ph.D. programs) Every Academic Year.
King Abdulaziz University is located in Saudi Arabia. The university’s vision is to become a world Class University with sustainability and community engagement.
The university will become a leader in developing standards of assessment for student performance, high-quality research, and development programs.
King Abdulaziz University aspires to be a destination for scientific and technological education and research. By inspiring discoveries to address global challenges, we strive to serve as a beacon of knowledge that bridges people and cultures for the betterment of humanity.
An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English.
King Abdulaziz University Scholarships Benefits
The King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2020 is a fully sponsored scholarship, that covers the following:
- a monthly bursary of SR1,900
- preparation allowance when coming for the first time of SR1,800.
- The candidate would receive health care.
- Providing accommodation and facilities.
- Subsidized meals can be provided for the candidate.
- the total sum of SR4,000 for Ph.D., and SR3,000 for masters’ allowance for printing the thesis.
- An allowance of SR2,700 for shipping books (when graduated).
- Providing the candidate with a two-way ticket annually.
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarships Eligibility
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2020:
- The Applicant’s age shouldn’t exceed (35) years For Ph.D., and (30) years for Masters.
- The Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
- An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English. The approved exams and minimum required scores are listed below:
- Exams Scores
- TOEFL (PBT) 500
- TOEFL (CBT) 173
- TOEFL (IBT) 61
- IELTS 5
(Please note that exams are valid for 2 years from the date of exam)
- He must have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
- He must not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom.
- How to Apply for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
- The mode of application for the Scholarship is online. Therefore, applicants should follow the link provided in the application link section to apply.
King Abdulaziz University Scholarships Required Documents
- Curriculum vitae for the applicant.
- The statement of purpose must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of the graduation certificate (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport at least one year.
- Application Form
King Abdulaziz University Scholarships Application Deadline
Applicants can check on the university’s site to stay updated.
For more information on the King Abdulaziz University Scholarships and how to apply, interested applicants should click on the link below: