KASU Part-Time Degree Application
Applications are invited for Part-Time Direct Entry into Kaduna State University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Admission Entry Requirements
1. The UTME Candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects, including English language and mathematics, obtained in no more than two sittings. They must also have a JAMB score of at least 170.
2. Candidates for direct entry must have Advanced level qualifications in areas relevant to the proposed field of study. For instance, a lower credit in a National Diploma or its equivalent, merit in a Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE), or IJMB with at least 3 points and above.
additionally, they must have five O’level credits, including Mathematics and English.
3. At the time of application, all candidates must be at least 25 years old.
A) For the part-time degree program, all applicants must register on the JAMB online application platform.
B) Choose SCE KASU and follow the instructions, which include depositing a non-refundable fee of N3,500 into the JAMB’s account.
1) Navigate to the KASU portal at https://forms.kasu.edu.ng.
2) Click the register button and enter the necessary information.
3) To log in, confirm your email address and login information.
4) Click the “Proceed with payment” link to generate your payment information.
5) At the top of the page, click “pay via Interswitch,” which is green.
6) Pay a processing fee of five thousand nairas (N 5,000) only into the specified KASU account.
7) Once completed, log out of your account and wait 10 minutes. Then, to proceed with your registration, login again.
Please send an email to Support@kasu.edu.ng with any questions or complaints.