Table of Contents
Haryana Scholarship 2023
The new Haryana Scholarship plan is a prominent program that has been introduced by Haryana’s responsible authorities. The Haryana government has done all possible to give services to all students so that they can continue their education without having to rely on their families to pay their expenses.
When applying for the new scholarship opportunity, you must submit the following documents:-
CAP admission allotment letter
Caste or category certificate
Passport size photograph
Scanned signature of the applicant
Ways To Apply For The Scheme
You can apply for the individual scholarship schemes available in the Haryana Scholarship 2022 in a variety of ways:-
* To apply for a pre-matric scholarship, go to the Atal Seva Kendra or the E-Disha Center.
* For Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhatra Sansodhit Yojana, Free Books And Uniform To Children scheme, Rajiv Gandhi scholarship for excellence in education scheme, Monthly Stipend for BPL and BC-A students, Cash Award Scheme for SC, and Anusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojana, apply through respective schools and institutions.
* Apply for a post-matric scholarship through hryscbcschemes.in * Apply for financial assistance through DWO/TWO
* Apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minority Students through the national scholarship website
* Apply for the Promotion Of Science Education scholarship through the Saral Haryana website