Table of Contents
Federal inland revenue service FIRS Recruitment 2023
We are glad to inform you that The Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRS Recruitment 2023 is ongoing and you can find every detail you need for the recruitment process here on this page.
Note that we do not charge for providing you with recruitment information and do not pay anyone for any job. Job applications are always free.
Here on myscholarshipbaze.com, we provide credible job opportunities for our visitors. Let’s get into details about the recruitment process.
Federal Inland Revenue (FIRS Tax) is a compulsory levy imposed on the income of individuals, corporate bodies, and government agencies for the financing of government expenditures. The Federal Inland Revenue commission controls these effects.
Federal inland revenue service FIRS Recruitment 2023 requirements
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or another relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science, or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft Office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of the business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
FIRS Recruitment 2023 | How to apply
To apply click here
Note that the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Good luck. You can join our telegram group and WhatsApp to stay connected with us.