federal civil service commission FCSC Recruitment 2021
The Federal Civil Service Commission FCSC Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing. In this post, we will provide you with guidelines on how to apply.
FCSC Recruitment 2021 official portal
The federal civil service official recruitment portal (www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng), To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for FCSC Recruitment 2021.
In this article, we will provide you vital information on FCSC Recruitment 2021. The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria for 2021 is currently ongoing.
FCSC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in another relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma HND in a relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card
- Passport Photograph
How To Apply FCSC Recruitment 2021
To apply, visit www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
Important Points to Note about FCSC Recruitment
There are a lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for FCSC Recruitment 2021
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FCSC Portal on a regular basis or follow them on their official Twitter handle.
Take note of the following information
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- FCSC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in FCSC
- If you want to stay updated on FCSC Recruitment 2020, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.