ESA Foundation Scholarship 2020
Apply now for the ESA Foundation Scholarship for the 2020 academic session in united states of america
The scholarship benefits are very huge and you don’t want to miss it. Read further for more details.
How To Apply For ESA Foundation Scholarship
The scholarship is awarded By Epsilon Sigma Alpha Foundation. These Scholarships are giving to High School Seniors, Undergraduate Students, and Graduate Students in the USA. The Scholarship is worth over 1,000 dollars.
COURSE AND LEVEL
The Scholarship is designed for high school senior or current undergraduate or graduate student Pursuing any Choice course at any USA Accredited University.
The ESA Foundation Scholarship is hosted in the United States of America.
WHO CAN APPLY
Only United States Citizens and Students are eligible to apply for the ESA Foundation Scholarship.
HOW MUCH IS THE SCHOLARSHIP
$1,250 annually, non-renewable. This award may be applied toward tuition, registration fees, books, dormitory fees, or any other college fees or academic expenses.
The award will also be made payable to the college or university of the recipient’s choice.
If the college or university of the original choice is changed, then the scholarship director must be notified immediately. No special consideration is given to previous winners.
NOTE: One award offered annually.
HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE
- The student must be a high school senior or current undergraduate or graduate student.
- The student should have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- This award is for international and United States students.
NOTE: The required $5 application fee is used to cover the costs of running the scholarship program.
Any fee monies left after costs have been covered are put back into the general scholarship fund to support future scholarship awards.
Applicants are selected based on their: leadership/service; financial need; and scholastic ability. Winners will be notified by June 1.
The application deadline date is not yet finalized for this year but is expected to remain the same as last year.
The deadline date shown here is tentative based on last year’s scholarship date.
Applications are available on the Epsilon Sigma Alpha International (ESA) website. The application must be completed online via the ESA application system.
The following supporting documents must be uploaded to the online application:
A signed transcript that includes the current grade point average
2. An explanation of the school’s grading system, and SAT/ACT documentation (may be included as a separate document)
3. Two letters of recommendation
4. A personal essay that discusses career plans, reasons for applying to the scholarship,
5. Reasons the student should be selected for the scholarship, the student’s leadership and service accomplishments, and any additional information that is not included in the application.
Please note: The student must select the scholarship(s) for which he/she wishes to apply and add them to his/her application “cart”.
The student must pay a $5 application fee for each scholarship for which he/she wishes to apply. Scholarship applications must be submitted by 11:00 p.m.